Recipe ! Raw Vegan Stir Fry
Raw Vegan Stir Fry
*From Jan’s Raw Kitchen Kreations*
1 Cup Button or Shitake Mushrooms chopped in ¼ inch sizes
1 Cup sun-dried tomatoes soaked overnight
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar (raw) - ACV
1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1 Tablespoon Himalayan Salt.
- Sprinkle salt over mushrooms in a bowl, mix in well ensuring each piece is covered
- Mix well the ACV and Cayenne pepper
- Blend cayenne & ACV in with soaked sundried tomatoes until sauce consistency.
- Pour over chopped mushrooms and mix in well, ensuring each piece is covered.
- Set mushroom mix to marinade for 8 - 12 or more hours.
- Serve with fresh greens and enjoy!
Jan P. López