How To Optimize Weight Loss Healthily
It has become a fad to be lean and thin, almost to the point of lunacy. Nonetheless, there is much merit to keeping ones body fat to the absolute necessity only, not more, not less.
January has come around, many have vowed to lose weight, get more active and be more healthy. Why not make this week a yearlong approach, a lifestyle?
Once we incorporate key and essential ' hacks ' in our lifestyle which become daily healthy habits, this is achievable with little to no effort. Many of these I have mentioned in past articles, and shall not elaborate on in great detail for most. . .
- Most important, is to ensure that your house is free of ALL processed foods and/or animal products, along with chemical personal care, household items, these vary from deodorants, toothpaste, soaps shampoos, bleaching agents and excessive plastics- specifically for food storage.
- Ensuring your dietary intake is wholly fresh fruits and vegetables or at the least, 95% so, is a surefooted way to gain, and maintain health, as well as to keep those pesky excess pounds at bay. Bear in mind, that fat cells are repositories of toxins. The High Carb Low Fat Raw Vegan Protocol tends to work best for most: Explaining High Carb Low Fat - http://nutriciously.com/high-carb-low-fat-vegan-diet/
- Hydration: Consuming a minimum of two(2) liters of pure water, and/or consuming lots of fruits of high water content is essential for the proper functioning of the body, eliminating organs and overall wellbeing.
- Incorporating a healthy Intermittent Fasting Regimen is a good tool to use. There are at least three approaches to this, finding the one which best suits you is important. http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2013/05/17/intermittent-fasting-diet.aspx
- Mono mealing( Having only one fruit at each meal for a certain period of time: 7- 30 days per se) on fruit is essential to a. Gain nutrients, b. Allow for some gut ' rest '; superior to this, are dry or water fast cleansing regimens.
- It is imperative to include exercise and/or daily movement to one' s life as part of a healthy habit( choose a form of exercise you enjoy so that it does not become a chore). Stand instead of sitting, squat to eat when possible, get a standing desk to work at. Mindful planning is one of the keys to making things work in your favor.
- Herbs and spices are not only anti-inflammatory, they have been known as catalysts for a metabolic boost. Include cayenne pepper, turmeric, ginger, rosemary and mint in your regular intake.
Here are a few tips to follow daily:
- Have meals at least 4 hours apart throughout the day.
- Have your last meal before sunset and at least 4 hours before bed.
- Break your fast the following day at least 12 hours after your last meal the previous day, and between 10 am and 12 pm.
- The first thing to consume upon awakening is water infused with lime or lemon juice.
It goes without saying that if these healthy options are incorporated into a healthy lifestyle then weight loss will occur and remain off. This is neither about calorie restriction nor deprivation, but moreover abundance to thrive!