Recipe!! Banana and Berry Smoothie Bowl
Hey Guys! Today I wanted to share a simple recipe for a stable food in my (and most vegans and vegetarians) diet! Smoothie bowls are really just a different way to make a smoothie. The main difference is the thickness of the blended fruit. To achieve this you simply just add less liquid. You can make this in a blender, but I make mine in a food processor. This recipe does not have any added sugar in it. I make it sweet by using very ripe fruit. I feel that adding sugar gets in the ay of enjoying the taste of the fruit the way it was meant to taste.
This makes a perfect breakfast, lunch or snack! It is full of fresh, healthy ingredients that will leave you feeling energized and it will keep you full. Smoothie bowls are super flexible and you can use anything you have on hand in your kitchen! So have fun and get creative!
If you make this recipe or a version of it I would really love to see it! Tag me in your photo on Instagram @smoothievegetarians
Banana and Berry Smoothie Bowl
-2 tablespoons of Almond milk (your your favorite non-dairy milk)
- 1 handful of Frozen (or fresh) berries
- 1 handful of your favorite store-bought granola
1. Add the bananas and the milk into your food processor or blender.
2. Blend until smooth. You may need to stop and stir it a few times to make sure it is all smooth
3. Move blended mixture into a bowl
4. Top with berries and granola